Welcome to the adsforum168 family! Join kana sa kulitan, Morning till evening ang Chat. Sabak na sa forums at Libre pa ang post ng ads! Wait no more!
Register now, do not forget to check your email after registration;)


    Newbies Data all Real!

    Share
    avatar
    ratty



    Male
    Posts : 40
    Age : 34
    Location : Ilog Pasig
    Site Life :
    80 / 10080 / 100

    Reputation : 0
    Points : 49
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

    Re: Newbies Data all Real!

    Post  ratty on 3/17/2009, 09:11


    Amon Dionisio
    26 y/o
    male
    wanna marry someone
    pasig city
    Interests: cars,engines,nurses lolz
    Hobbies: Drums,basketball
    bootzie and katzie dragged me here

    ratty is booty's property
    avatar
    bootsie



    Female
    Posts : 60
    Age : 32
    Location : Las Pinas City
    Site Life :
    37 / 10037 / 100

    Reputation : 1
    Points : 66
    Registration date : 2009-03-14

    Re: Newbies Data all Real!

    Post  bootsie on 3/17/2009, 17:05

    BOOTSIE
    LAS PIñAS CITY
    WONDER NURSE
    YAJ_GAMBLE DRAGGED ME HERE
    ALWAYS ON THE GO
    I LIKE BOOTS AND RATS
    Like a Star @ heaven pig Like a Star @ heaven
    pig Like a Star @ heaven pig Like a Star @ heaven pig Like a Star @ heaven pig Like a Star @ heaven pig Like a Star @ heaven pig Like a Star @ heaven pig Like a Star @ heaven pig Like a Star @ heaven pig Like a Star @ heaven pig Like a Star @ heaven pig Like a Star @ heaven pig Like a Star @ heaven pig Like a Star @ heaven pig Like a Star @ heaven pig Like a Star @ heaven pig Like a Star @ heaven pig Like a Star @ heaven pig Like a Star @ heaven pig Like a Star @ heaven pig Like a Star @ heaven pig Like a Star @ heaven
    avatar
    pcbrokercalm



    Female
    Posts : 212
    Age : 30
    Location : Pasig City
    Site Life :
    35 / 10035 / 100

    Reputation : 0
    Points : 151
    Registration date : 2009-03-11

    Re: Newbies Data all Real!

    Post  pcbrokercalm on 3/17/2009, 17:26

    How did you know adsforum168.com?

    Walan.. Nakita ko lang dati sa isang website.


    PERSONAL INFO:
    Czarina An Lambino
    22 Years Old
    Married
    Cainta Riza



    INTEREST:
    Music and Movies
    avatar
    pcbrokercalm



    Female
    Posts : 212
    Age : 30
    Location : Pasig City
    Site Life :
    35 / 10035 / 100

    Reputation : 0
    Points : 151
    Registration date : 2009-03-11

    Re: Newbies Data all Real!

    Post  pcbrokercalm on 3/17/2009, 17:28

    How did you know adsforum168.com?

    Walan.. Nakita ko lang dati sa isang website.


    PERSONAL INFO:
    Czarina An Lambino
    22 Years Old
    Married
    Cainta Riza



    INTEREST:
    Music and Movies
    avatar
    rheandy



    Female
    Posts : 5
    Age : 36
    Site Life :
    0 / 1000 / 100

    Reputation : 0
    Points : 8
    Registration date : 2009-03-12

    Re: Newbies Data all Real!

    Post  rheandy on 3/19/2009, 23:10

    Rhea Barlis
    28
    Married
    Calamba, Laguna

    avatar
    miharbe16



    Male
    Posts : 78
    Age : 30
    Location : manila
    Site Life :
    0 / 1000 / 100

    Reputation : 2
    Points : 133
    Registration date : 2009-03-19

    Re: Newbies Data all Real!

    Post  miharbe16 on 3/19/2009, 23:59

    How did you know adsforum168.com?
    -i saw this ad at FS classifieds

    What is the story behind your username?
    -its just my name, bnaliktad lng

    Tell us something about yourself (name, age, sex, status, location).
    -Braym
    -22
    -Male
    -Single
    -Manila

    Let us also know your interests and hobbies.
    -Gadgets
    -Business
    -Date

    You may also include your expectations.
    -hope this site will be great and i can get more source here..
    avatar
    xem_hp
    banned
    banned

    Female
    Posts : 163
    Age : 32
    Location : Rizal
    Site Life :
    0 / 1000 / 100

    Reputation : 15
    Points : 186
    Registration date : 2009-03-12

    Re: Newbies Data all Real!

    Post  xem_hp on 3/20/2009, 21:05

    ratty wrote:

    Amon Dionisio
    26 y/o
    male
    wanna marry someone
    pasig city
    Interests: cars,engines,nurses lolz
    Hobbies: Drums,basketball
    bootzie and katzie dragged me here

    ratty is booty's property
    ratty!
    avatar
    xem_hp
    banned
    banned

    Female
    Posts : 163
    Age : 32
    Location : Rizal
    Site Life :
    0 / 1000 / 100

    Reputation : 15
    Points : 186
    Registration date : 2009-03-12

    Re: Newbies Data all Real!

    Post  xem_hp on 3/20/2009, 21:06

    bootsie wrote:
    BOOTSIE
    LAS PIñAS CITY
    WONDER NURSE
    YAJ_GAMBLE DRAGGED ME HERE
    ALWAYS ON THE GO
    I LIKE BOOTS AND RATS
    Like a Star @ heaven pig Like a Star @ heaven
    pig Like a Star @ heaven pig Like a Star @ heaven pig Like a Star @ heaven pig Like a Star @ heaven pig Like a Star @ heaven pig Like a Star @ heaven pig Like a Star @ heaven pig Like a Star @ heaven pig Like a Star @ heaven pig Like a Star @ heaven pig Like a Star @ heaven pig Like a Star @ heaven pig Like a Star @ heaven pig Like a Star @ heaven pig Like a Star @ heaven pig Like a Star @ heaven pig Like a Star @ heaven pig Like a Star @ heaven pig Like a Star @ heaven pig Like a Star @ heaven pig Like a Star @ heaven
    bootsie
    avatar
    xem_hp
    banned
    banned

    Female
    Posts : 163
    Age : 32
    Location : Rizal
    Site Life :
    0 / 1000 / 100

    Reputation : 15
    Points : 186
    Registration date : 2009-03-12

    Re: Newbies Data all Real!

    Post  xem_hp on 3/20/2009, 21:07

    pcbrokercalm wrote:How did you know adsforum168.com?

    Walan.. Nakita ko lang dati sa isang website.


    PERSONAL INFO:
    Czarina An Lambino
    22 Years Old
    Married
    Cainta Riza



    INTEREST:
    Music and Movies
    pcbrokercalm
    avatar
    xem_hp
    banned
    banned

    Female
    Posts : 163
    Age : 32
    Location : Rizal
    Site Life :
    0 / 1000 / 100

    Reputation : 15
    Points : 186
    Registration date : 2009-03-12

    Re: Newbies Data all Real!

    Post  xem_hp on 3/20/2009, 21:07

    rheandy wrote:
    Rhea Barlis
    28
    Married
    Calamba, Laguna

    rheandy
    avatar
    xem_hp
    banned
    banned

    Female
    Posts : 163
    Age : 32
    Location : Rizal
    Site Life :
    0 / 1000 / 100

    Reputation : 15
    Points : 186
    Registration date : 2009-03-12

    Re: Newbies Data all Real!

    Post  xem_hp on 3/20/2009, 21:07

    miharbe16 wrote:How did you know adsforum168.com?
    -i saw this ad at FS classifieds

    What is the story behind your username?
    -its just my name, bnaliktad lng

    Tell us something about yourself (name, age, sex, status, location).
    -Braym
    -22
    -Male
    -Single
    -Manila

    Let us also know your interests and hobbies.
    -Gadgets
    -Business
    -Date

    You may also include your expectations.
    -hope this site will be great and i can get more source here..
    miharbe16
    avatar
    ladygaga



    Female
    Posts : 2
    Age : 29
    Location : ortigas
    Site Life :
    0 / 1000 / 100

    Reputation : 1
    Points : 2
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

    Re: Newbies Data all Real!

    Post  ladygaga on 3/23/2009, 08:19

    Personal info.
    Camille Dioniaio
    20 y/o
    female
    single
    pasig city
    invited by ratty(brother ko)
    avatar
    katzie



    Female
    Posts : 1172
    Age : 34
    Location : Bacolod City
    Site Life :
    0 / 1000 / 100

    Reputation : 13
    Points : 1277
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

    Re: Newbies Data all Real!

    Post  katzie on 3/23/2009, 11:53

    ladygaga wrote:Personal info.
    Camille Dioniaio
    20 y/o
    female
    single
    pasig city
    invited by ratty(brother ko)

    hi camille! thanks for joining. wc ka dito sa ads ) hope to see you sa chat, nandun palagi si amon hehe
    avatar
    kharleen



    Female
    Posts : 82
    Age : 35
    Location : Bacolod City
    Site Life :
    0 / 1000 / 100

    Reputation : 1
    Points : 85
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

    Re: Newbies Data all Real!

    Post  kharleen on 3/23/2009, 13:13

    hi im kharleen

    niricruit ako ni katzie, yun lng ang masasabi ko Smile
    avatar
    katzie



    Female
    Posts : 1172
    Age : 34
    Location : Bacolod City
    Site Life :
    0 / 1000 / 100

    Reputation : 13
    Points : 1277
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

    Re: Newbies Data all Real!

    Post  katzie on 3/23/2009, 13:35

    kharleen wrote:hi im kharleen

    niricruit ako ni katzie, yun lng ang masasabi ko Smile

    pssssst! hahaha! wc sa ads! chat na! Very Happy
    avatar
    kawaii25



    Female
    Posts : 184
    Age : 35
    Location : anywhere
    Site Life :
    0 / 1000 / 100

    Reputation : 2
    Points : 226
    Registration date : 2009-04-19

    brief intro about me...

    Post  kawaii25 on 4/19/2009, 16:01

    I am RIKA
    - 26 Y.O
    - I am single and looking for..
    - my username uhhmm >>>japanese language ng beauty
    - sports , cooking , dancing and internet


    >>>> recruit po ni alpha
    avatar
    counterkiller2313



    Male
    Posts : 145
    Age : 30
    Location : Pilipinas kong mahal
    Site Life :
    0 / 1000 / 100

    Reputation : 1
    Points : 179
    Registration date : 2009-04-27

    Re: Newbies Data all Real!

    Post  counterkiller2313 on 5/8/2009, 17:14

    hi evry one

    Ejhay
    21 years old
    nakatira sa pilipinas kong mahal
    invited by alpha and aust
    avatar
    contradiction



    Female
    Posts : 2
    Age : 38
    Location : marikina
    Site Life :
    0 / 1000 / 100

    Reputation : 1
    Points : 2
    Registration date : 2009-05-22

    Re: Newbies Data all Real!

    Post  contradiction on 5/22/2009, 12:43

    Hi, Shaui here. i saw the ad on olx and thought of registering in.
    avatar
    alphaomega
    .
    .

    Male
    Posts : 250
    Site Life :
    0 / 1000 / 100

    Reputation : 31
    Points : 296
    Registration date : 2009-03-10

    Re: Newbies Data all Real!

    Post  alphaomega on 5/22/2009, 18:33

    contradiction wrote:Hi, Shaui here. i saw the ad on olx and thought of registering in.

    Welcome Wink


    _________________
     

    Sponsored content

    Re: Newbies Data all Real!

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 7/21/2017, 17:41